Dr. Fu is driven by patient satisfaction and building a foundation of trust through long time relationships.
Dr. Fu and his team pride themselves in providing patients with a complete and professional diagnosis at or during the initial appointment. Dr. Fu feels that all of his patients deserve clear and complete communication and education, allowing them a true understanding of their specific needs. Encouraging questions and easing patient concerns, Dr. Fu will always let his patients know exactly what is required through a thorough examination and treatment plan if required.
Dr. Fu has practiced dentistry for 26 years, opening Global Dental Centre 20 years ago where he has established a streamlined, multi-dimensional team. Dr. Fu establishes a strong foundation for preventive care, meeting with patients every 3 months or his Tip-Edge Orthodontic and Invisalign patients every 6 weeks! All restorative needs are monitored and provided at the 3-month preventive appointments.
A well-read, articulate scholar, Dr. Fu is an experienced clinician who loves his work, his family and many devoted friends. He is fluent in English, Mandarin and Taiwanese.
Dr. Fu obtained his D.D.S. degree from Kaohsiung Medical College in Taiwan and subsequently received a D.M.D. from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1994. He also completed TMJ Program at Gelb Craniofacial Pain Center and received his Master of Science degree in 1996 from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. He published an article “Maxillomandibular Relationship in TMD Patients Before and After Short -Term Flat Plane Bite Plate Therapy” in The Journal of Craniomandibular Practice in 2003
Dr. Fu has completed extensive Continuing Education and has been mentored by Dr. Peter Dawson, Dr. Carl Misch, Dr. Richard Litt and many other world renowned leaders in Dentistry:
- Graduated from Misch Implant Institute
- Obtained full Fellowship at the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Completed Esthetic dentistry at State University of New York at Buffalo and received the Certificate of Proficiency in Esthetic Dentistry
- Completed the Professional Development Program from Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Extensive training in Soft Tissue Management
- Completed numerous Hands-on Orthodontic Programs
- Associate Fellow of Academy of GP Orthodontics
- Studying advanced comprehensive dental programs at Pankey Institute
- Graduate of Tip-Edge Orthodontics
- CEREC Training
- Oral Sedation Training
- Master Fast Track Course